Friday, June 22, 2012

Are You a Victim of This?

,
Lucid Dreaming Made Easy
Controlling Dreams :

Today, I was going to record a couple of videos for web 2.0 marketing while my son was at school.

Are You a Victim of This?

But, I didn't do it until this evening. Why?

I spent a lot of my time thinking about what I wanted to say, how I wanted to say it and I worried whether it would work for the audience I was targeting.

See, I got caught up in something called "analysis paralysis"

Analysis paralysis is a disease common among home based entrepreneurs. Instead of taking action, they analyze and let fear stop them.

They tend to over think something and never make head way in anything.

This is very dangerous ground if you want to make some serious moolah. You need to watch yourself and don't fall into this very often.

Here's how it works ...

You learn about a new marketing strategy and you see that it is a very good one and can help you your business. But, instead of biting the bullet and taking action, you talk your way out of it. You over think it.

You learn that you need to create a lead capture page. Do you immediately go out and get one? No! You have a pity party and complain that it's too hard and you never get it done.

Then someone brings you a system you can plug into, which they can help you promote and all you do is follow the simple marketing plan which they show you.

Again, you sit and moan about not understanding, and worse of all, you do nothing!

This, my friend, is the highly dangerous and business killing analysis paralysis. It's all the excuses that we make that stop us from achieving our full potential.

Good news is, we have control over it and can stop it through the right actions we take consistently and persistently.

So, after I made dinner and everyone ate, I left my husband to the dishes and settled down in my office to get those videos done.

I stopped worrying about them and just did them.

I stopped analysis paralysis from hurting my production! I did what I set out to do.

Can you say the same for you and your business? What did you do today to advance your team? Or did you let analysis paralysis stop you?

Don't let it be the case tomorrow. You must do today what others won't, to have tomorrow what they only dream of.


"Lucid Dreaming Made Easy™" is a digital program that teaches you how to Lucid Dream from the very basics up to expert level.


Lucid Dreaming Made Easy

0 comments to “Are You a Victim of This?”

Post a Comment

 

Controlling Dreams Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger